Services for College Students
- Organizational & study skills coaching for LD and ADHD students:
Specialize in developing practical, concrete strategies to enable students to maximize their academic performance
- Assist with computer hardware and software needs:
Teach general operation of both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, and instruct in effective uses of computer as a tool for organization and communication.
- Tutor in writing composition:
Role as editor extends to helping the writer to develop a personal writing process that maximizes his/her strengths.
- Edit academic writing for content, mechanics, and format
- Tutor reading comprehension
- Tutor mathematics:
Topics include arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, probability, statistics, and first-term calculus
- Tutor in the sciences
- Tutor literature and history
- Meet with students in my Alexandria office or by videoconference