Services for Adult Professionals
- Coach adult professionals diagnosed with LD/AD/HD on organizational, time-management, and writing issues:
Specialize in developing practical, concrete strategies to enable people to maximize their academic and/or workplace performance.
- Provide effective organization and study strategies for preparing for professional credentialing exams
- Edit academic, professional, and business writing for content, grammar, and format:
Role as editor extends to helping the writer to develop a personal writing process that maximizes his/her strengths.
- Consult with non-computer professionals on computer hardware and software needs:
Teach general operation of both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, and instructs in effective uses of computer as a tool for organization and communication.
- Meet with clients in my Alexandria office, client’s workplace, via phone, or videoconference
- Design and conduct teacher in-service trainings on math, writing, and organizational skills for LD/AD/HD students
- Develop and deliver custom training seminars for private industry and community agencies
- Design and facilitate writing seminars for business people